Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ah, Spring is in the air.....

"Just living is not enough" said the butterfly,
"one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." ~
Hans Christian Andersen

Ah, Spring is in the air and Little Miss Emma Sage could not be happier!

This child loves to be outside...she loves to play, explore and just 'be' in the great outdoors.

Yesterday, we went to the park with my nephew Connor, Otto and Emma Sage. The boys had their skate boards and Emma Sage wanted to skate.

Here are a few pictures from our day...

the tunnel on the playground
Peeking down from the tunnel at the playground at the park.

My little skater girl
My little Skater Girl....

I just can't get enough
This kid just melts my heart!

Eyeing the ramp at the park
Of coarse you know she is eyeing this ramp thing that the skateboarders have set-up

She had to try jumping over the ramp
....and you know she is going to have to try it herself [she is fiersly independent and determined]

and she is over the ramp

Look at that messy face
....and this smile says it all.......she is so happy to be outside!!! Look at how dirty she got between skating and swinging. She met two little girls on the playground equipment and they had a blast playing together. Everywhere this child goes she makes a new friend [or two]

4 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

What a cutie pie!

Michelle said...

God love her! Once again, I am just so happy to see your sweetie pictured with true perfection.

Kacey Bode said...

He hee, looks like a rough day out at the park : ) Looks like Emma had a lot of fun, she is such a beautiful girl and I think it is so cool that she just had to try the ramp!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her smile! I wouldn't mind being a little girl again playing in the park with my friends.
-Jill