Thursday, November 08, 2007

Some Pictures.....

OK, I promise I will get back to blogging about our days and life...soon.

Here are some pictures that I just loved that I have taken over the last few days.

Miss Rori......came for lunch this week. What fun Emma Sage had with her cousins....and Aunt Victoria got to visit the 'Top'OBarn' alone. The 'Barn' was my Mother's favorite place to go.....she loved to look and look and buy and buy. She got the best deals [and loved to eye the deals other people had gotten to before her!.....Mom, I so miss you]
Miss Rori, my neice....

Babies, Babies Everywhere.
This is Brooke [the little one I watch] and my neice Sadie......Are they not two of the most precious little babies you have ever seen?
Sadie and Brooke

Ronan and Sadie.....when I saw this picture I thought of the 'Three Monkey's' See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil......as Ronan's eyes are looking down at his sister, he is covering her ears and she is covering her mouth with her hand. "I know, I know,,,,I'm crazy" lol!

Ronan and Sadie....my nephew and neice


Emma Sage being silly with Uncle Geoff [at Otto's Football game]
Uncle Geoff and Emma Sage

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow Sadie got so big!!! She is absolutly adorable!!!