Monday, June 04, 2007

Please Come Vote.....

Here is the official LINK to the Father's Day photograph contest that I entered Emma Sage and her Daddy in.

Please come VOTE for my Special Girl and her Daddy [who loves her to pieces]

This is the picture I entered....

DSC06263

But this is the one that I really loved....

DSC06276

The voting is by honor system, only one vote per family.....which we will abide by....BUT if all of Emma Sage's family and friends who visit our blog would like to go vote too....Well, that is OK [and we would greatly appreciate it!]

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I have a feeling that you are going to win! And if not, you certainly should have! HUGS!

Laura said...

Love both these shots! They've got my vote!

Carey said...

Youve got my vote. Both pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

I voted.

Traci said...

I voted! I will send the link to my friends and have them vote as well! Hope they win!

Stephanie said...

so funny, I thought your DH had long hair until the 2nd pic...LOL...what a great pic and looks like your winning by a landslide! You had 67% when I voted.

The Mom said...

I love that picture :) I voted for our sweet Miss ES :)

Marcie said...

You got my vote!