Saturday, April 07, 2007

He aint Heavy, He's My Brother......

The song by the Hollies popped in my head today, because of my silly little girl.

I was out shopping with my girls, Katrina, Greta and Emma Sage....we were walking down the street when Katrina says over to me "Mom, am I fat?"

Now let me tell you, Katrina has never been 'fat' in her life, but she did put on a few pounds the last year after quiting school sports to dedicate her time to her studies, volunteer activities and part-time jobs to pay for college....over the last two months she has lost 20lbs and looks fantastic. She joined a gym, runs everyday and is eating a very healthy, whole food diet.

So of coarse you knew what my answer to her silly questions was going to be.....but before I could get out the words 'Don't be silly, you look wonderful' Emma Sage replies....

"Nini, your not fat,,,,,,,You're MY sister!" lol!!!

2 comments:

ntmjbmom said...

That is so sweet..she is living up to the "Sage" in her name..one with wisdom. I wish she could convince more women that we are fine just the way we are!!

Kari said...

Nothing to say but this :)