Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's all about being Adorable......

I'm usually not a fan of T-shirts with sayings on them, but Emma Sage had seen this shirt when we were shopping, and she and Greta are big 'Hello Kitty' fans and they just had to get it.

I think that it is a perfect shirt for her though....as she is Adorable, and isn't that what it is all about?! Or is that the Hokey Pokey....Gosh, I just don't know anymore!@!

DSC04771

DSC04759
This is what I get these days taking pictures....she thinks she is funny making faces for Momma!
DSC04768

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! You convey so much with your photography! Quite the gift you have.

Kari said...

AWSOME shirt!! I unlike you love the T-shirts that have something to say. Tristan has "Born to be cute" Handsome devil" perfect gentleman" "heart breaker" "Mom rules" ok I'll stop I could go on and on he has many!
Hey if the shirt fits...........

The Mom said...

Awwww - what an adorable shirt - and sooo true. Emma Sage IS adorable :) I love all her expressions, she is so beautiful!