Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm a Little Daisy

I'm a little Daisy, dressed in blue
I am a Girl Scout, you are too
When I go to meetnigs, I sing and shout
I love being a Daisy Girl Scout!!
[sung to tune of "I'm a Little Teapot"]
Our Little Daisy

Guess who is a Daisy Girl Scout?

Yup,,,,Little Miss Emma Sage!

We had our first meeting today [8 girls in the troup]......and guess who is a co-leader?

Yup.......you guessed it,,,,ME!

Funny story, I was not planning on being a leader [just not enough spare time] but told the director of our council that I would be at every meeting [just incase they need something] and the next thing I know, I'm 'co-leader' with another Mother [Cheryl] who also had no intentions of being a leader [but when no one will take the responsibility of a troop....and you want your daughter to be a Girl Scout, you step up to the plate and pitch in]

What a wonderful day. Emma Sage had a blast and all the little girls are wonderful. As you can see by the smile on her face.....being a Daisy Girl Scout suits my little girl wonderfully.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute shirt for such a cute little Daisy.

Michelle said...

She is a very sweet, adorable Daisy!
And LOL - isn't that funny how they work it that way - and ta da, you're volunteering for something that you thought you wouldn't - smart people! I've had that happen many a time too! ROFL!

Anonymous said...

tara, what a cute liitle girl you have. I love looking at her pictures
fran hoffman