Thursday, April 15, 2010

*~Happy Birthday Mommy~*

Today is my dear Mother's Birthday......she would have been 68 years old.

I can not believe it has been three an a half years since you left your earthly bounds......and how much it aches to not have your physical presence here.

I miss you Mommy.........and I love you, oh so, very very much!

Happy, Happy Birthday Mommy, I can't seem to stop crying today. We all miss you so dearly.









Me, Mommy and Kenny


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

5 comments:

Corey and Steve said...

Beautiful tribute to you mom, Tara. Really beautiful. I loved the mix of "old" and "new" photos in your video montage. It painted a very clear picture of her life. ((Hugs)).

Lori said...

Awwww... What a beautiful way to honor your mother. I will be praying for your peace and comfort.

Your mother shares her birthday with our precious little girl...http://annabananapants.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thinking of you...xo

Jeanne said...

Big hugs
I miss my Mom too
Blessings

Linda Devlin said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tara..
I have a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye!
Your mom was such a dear lady..
she is missed!
Linda