Saturday, October 18, 2008

31 for 21


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking." ~Agnes De Mille

Emma Sage LOVES to dance......since she was a baby, she has been moving to the beat. She has rhythm in her little soul.

I was able to go into class today to video tape this little section of their routine, for her to practice at home. [all the other parents want a copy too, so their little dancers can do the same thing]

I hope you get as much joy as I do, watching her dance......she is the first little dancer off to the left of her teacher.....the one with hips that love to wiggle!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I just love it! My daughter has those wiggle hips too--she calls it "Shaking her wag wag".

Loved your story about Nick too.

~KC: said...

Emma Sage is such a good dancer!!!. Tara, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful video, watching Emma's dance makes me so happy. :)

Traci said...

Thank you for posting that!! She is a grooooovy dancer!! Would love to see more!