Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Missing our Otto......

Emma Sage has been missing her 'OTTO'........as he has been away for two weeks.

He spent a week at Boy Scout Camp and had a blast. His Den attended Camp Ockanickon and he earned five merit badges. He is very close to becoming a tenderfoot and he is just so excited.

He got home for a day [long enough for Momma to do all the laundry and re-pack him for his next adventure]....as he headed out Sunday with my Aunt Jan and Uncle Jeff and cousins to go camping Upstate New York.

But his little sister is really missing her Big Brother.

Here is Otto as he left for Camp Ockanickon............isn't he a handsome Boy Scout!

DSC09989

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And where is Mr Otto going? My SIL lives in Hadley, which is near Lake George. It's gorgeous up there! I am envious!

Unknown said...

Hey Rhonda....I miss ya!!!

He is actually in the finger lakes region this trip.....but I love Lake George and Saranac Lake.

If you ever visit your sister, let me know......I'd drive the hours to visit with you!

All 4 My Gals said...

I bet Otto misses Little Miss too!