Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Luck of the Irish.......

One of the gifts my Mother gave me was her 'Luck of the Irish'.........which I believe is mostly a positive outlook on life....a celebration of each day.

So, with a positive outlook, I love to enter contests. Our most favorite kind is 'Tricky Trays'.....where our 'Irish Luck' seems to rub off often and we have nights filled with laughs, giggles and lots of goodies to take home.

So if you have notice of late, I have been posting about cool prizes to win and links........as a way to share that 'Luck' with you all....and who knows, one of these days, we will be the winner.

Here is one from 'Adventures in Babywearing'......a concept I fully support and did with all four of my children [actually, I believe much of Emma Sages good tone and awareness came from being strapped on her Momma day in and day out....being nurtured, talked to....sang too.........stimulated]....so wearing your baby is something I highly recommend.

So....as I ramble again....here is the cool prize, a gift certificate from Chittypulga......one of the most awesome spots on the Internet relating to children.




So check it out and.....enter.....as My Mother always said "The Luck of the Irish" is for everyone!

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Well, thanks for entering!!

Steph

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I might have to try my hand at these! I won 4 of those contests that was offered through Rocks In My Dryer las week!

Shelley said...

I have nominated you for the reflection blogger award - I know you have already received it so please don't feel obliged to respond I just wanted to take the opportunity to say how great I think your blog is and especially your gorgeous photoes of Miss Emma.