Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dance Recital......

Actually, Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal.

Katrina, Greta and Grammy got to take Emma Sage to her Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal on Monday [it was earlier in the day and I could not break away from my job]

Here are two clips from her two routines.....

The first is Tap.....



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


and the second is her ballet routine....


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


and YES, I cried watching these, as it was the first time I got to see her dressed-up on the stage this year.

If you notice....Emma Sage was quite amazed at being able to see her shadow behind her from the bright lights....at dance class she gets to watch her moves in a mirror in front of her and this 'new' experience of being on stage was quite intriging to her! lol!

Our formal recital is on Saturday and we are blessed that my grand-mother [Mamie] and my Aunt are able to come see the show!!!!

Life is truly a Blessing.....espeically watching five year olds in Tu-tu's dancing on stage!

15 comments:

ntmjbmom said...

Oh my goodness..she is so adorable..and a gifted little dancer!!
I am so uncoordinated..I am amazed at the coordination and memory those little girls have..she is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Michelle said...

She is so good! Bawling too! You made my day with this, you know!

Laura said...

OH. MY. GOD! Tara, Can I PLEASE just eat her up?! She is just too much. I LOVE that girl of yours! Thanks for sharing her with us, and Michelle was right, pass the tissues this way! :)

jennifergg said...

She's lovley!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't hog all the tissues. I need some here too!!! :) We can hardly wait til Saturday for the big production. See you then.
LYL Aunt Jan

Kari said...

You must be so proud!! She is beautiful and gracefull. Thanks so much for sharing! Tristan loved it too!! Have to admit no dry eyes here either!!! Miss Emma Sage you have fans!!

The Mom said...

Ohhh - sooo precious!!! That was a long song, and Emma danced sooo well :) Love it!!!

Betsy said...

She is simply adorable!!!! What a love!!!

Peggy said...

So cute! Love watching them both and looking forward to future recitals here too!

Amy Flege said...

oh my gosh... if that isnt the cutest thing i have ever seen!! i am sooo proud of her getting up there and doing that!!!

L. Noelle said...

Beautiful! I love the videos! I love them!

Belovedlife said...

LOVE it love it love it!
WOW! I am totally speechless. You must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn adorable I just love her!! ANd what a fantastic dancer too!!

Tricia said...

This MADE my night/early morning!! She is just so ADORABLE!! I can't wait for G to grow up so she can do these kinds of things!!!

Traci said...

WOW! Emma Sage is a STAR!! I am so impressed with her talent!!
p.s.
made me cry too :)