Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh my, oh my.....

Three pictures from some more firsts.......

These are of the flood in Clinton [after the Noreaster of Monday]. I have lived in this area for 33 years and this was the first time I ever saw the river flood over as it did here.

I will try and find some old photographs to show the area before....

DSC05706
Where the water is a waterfall here, is not where the water fall should be. I have been to weddings where the water is spilling over onto the platform of the Art Museum....

and here is the Red Mill of Clinton......there is a water fall in front of the mill, but not where you see it in this photograph. When I can find other pictures I will post them side-by-side.

DSC05724

and a very special first......the first time we got to visit with Miss Brooke McKenzie

This is A.J.'s brand new baby sister [I have watched A.J. for the last year and a half].....Isn't she just beautiful!

DSC05699

No comments: