Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Celebrate Diversity

Emma Sage used her sweet little hand prints to help make this picture for World Down syndrome Day.....

DSC04396

and a little funny.....

Emma Sage thinks she is a teen-ager [you know, having two big sisters that are teen-agers always makes a 5 year old think they too!]

She knows all the words to all the songs that are on the radio [this can be a good thing....and a very bad thing!]

Anyway....there is a new remake of the 80's song "Take a Look at my Girlfriend" by SuperTramp.....and she sings right along....

EXCEPT.....she made up her own word and hand movements.

She says [while waving her hand by her nose as if she just smelt something awlful].....

"Take a Look at my Girlfriend.....She SMELLS alot!" LOL!!!!! she just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Beautiful painting I just love it!! Those are fabulous Photos of Emma Sage she always makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love the painting as I do your whole blog.