Saturday, March 10, 2007

and that was last week.

This week has been wonderful....the house is slowly healing and everyone is back to being healthy. [Well except for Katrina, whose healing journey is a slow go]

Emma Sage has just make my heart sing.....she rebouded quickly from the strep and just delights me everyday with her spirit and love of life.

Here are a few pictures of my little pixie from this past week.


DSC04058
Emma Sage and A.J.

DSC040622
Hi Mommy....I love you!!! [OK, so that is not exactly what she said that that moment...but she tells my 50 times a day, so I just improvised]

DSC04074
Gosh, to be a kid again.......

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Healing hugs for all to feel well.
'Love you
Jeanne

Shelley said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. THe memorial for your mother was lovely. I especially liked the last song. Wonderful photoes as always Emma Sage is just beautiful.Oh and congratulations to Katrina - well done!

The Mom said...

TM - LOVE these new pics :) They just capture your pixie perfectly :) Her smile is just precious! Glad that she is feeling better and hopefully your whole household will be back to their healthy selves soon!!!!