Friday, September 08, 2006


I love doorways

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle. - John Quincy Adams

For my Mother and my dear friend, RNP........yesterday brought shocking, face slapping, pause in your heartbeat kind of news. For the all of us, it was similar in its delivery, smack, but both bits of news will bring about different journeys.....but the one thing that will stay constant for you Mom and for you Rebecca is that we know that love, patience, perserverance and lots of faith and hope will make our news something we can live with, celebrate and come to understand.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful quote and post TM. I'm keeping your mom, and Rebecca (and her daughter) in my prayers.

Betsy said...

TM, I don't know any details, but I'll keep both your mom and rnp in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope everything is o.k.

Kari said...

Very touching post TM. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as well as Rebeccas daughter.

Jeanne said...

Big healing hugs and love and prayers to you darling one.
Your blog is gorgeous as are your photographs and very touching words.
I hope everything is OK.
Love Jeanne

The Mom said...

You and your mom, as well as Rebecca and her daughter are in our thoughts and prayers TM. Praying for strength, peace, and comfort to get you through these difficult times.

Hugs!

Leslie said...

Thank you for stopping by and I'd love to be linked!

I'm thinking of all of you.

Leslie

Robin said...

Our thoughts & prayers are with your family and RNP through this difficult time. Stay strong.
Love & peace always.

Unknown said...

Dear Tara Marie,
I am so sorry your Mom and you are going through a tough time right now. Please know that we will keep her in our prayers.

Peace and love,
Annette

Felicia said...

Please know that you have our love and prayers. You are very inspirational to many of us in this community. We thank you for sharing your life, both joyous and sad with us.

Felicia

Kim Ayres said...

I don't pray, but you are in my thoughts

Anonymous said...

Tara, hi, it is Beth Ann, I check in periodically to see how you are doing. I am very concerned about your Mom. Can you please let me know what is going on? (If you feel okay with that). My work e-mail is efit4@allstate.com and my home e-mail is lizfitzs@yahoo.com.

By the way, Emma Sage is adorable as always, what a proud mommy you must be. Oh and on another note, I have a Nicholas Timothy at home now, 3 months old. He was born on June 7th. If you e-mail me I can send you some pictures.

I hope that everything is okay, send love to your Mom and Dad.