Sunday, August 13, 2006

C*A*M*P

Momma Says Om's weekly theme [last week, yes, I'm a week behind as today is officially Monday, although I haven't yet slept for Sunday night] was CAMP.

I wrote some of my thoughts and memories on CAMP, past, present and future, but alas, they are in my notebook and that is locked in the car with my satchel, as we just returned from an emergency room visit [Little Miss is OK, and she had every doctor, nurse, administrator wrapped around her little fingers]

So..........to tie my over till I can get the book [yes, I'm lazy and just don't want to walk outside in the cold [yes cold] to get it.....

Here is a picture of Sir Otto and his princess sister, Emma Sage camping this week. Oh, and I hope you all, in the NorthEast got to catch a glimpse of the Perseids meteor showers?!?....what an incredible vision in the night sky,,,,look northeast and you should beable to capture a glimpse of some meteors over the next few days.....we have been sitting watching, and Emma Sage thinks it is the coolest thing [except when a plane flies over she thinks they are meteors now too!].
O&E

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We live in Connecticut, and I sat outback and watch the meteor shower for a while over the weekend. Looks like you guys had fun camping!

Anonymous said...

Otto is really beginning to look like a young man. That bit of baby face he used to have is almost gone. I am glad they had fun camping.

Michelle said...

What a great "camping" picture!