Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yikes....where did the day go?

We have been busy,,,,so very, very busy. Last days of school for the older three,,,,and finals, so my big helpers are busy studying, so that leaves all the chores for Momma. Rick is home, but getting ready for a 16 day trip [to Italy] and my gardens are crying for attention...not to mention that I got the brilliant idea to paint all the trim on the house and front poarch....oh and did I mention laundry needs to be done...and I'm busy putting together our homeschool lesson plans for the fall....lol!!!!!

So here are a few treats from today.....
Making another run of it.....
Yes, these two are loving the slip-n-slide [best $10 bucks I've ever spent]
Wheeeeee..........
Wheeeee.....they figured out that if they bring up a cup of water from the bottom each time they slip easier and faster....
Friends....wet friends
Best friends....
Give me that toy....
OK Lucy,,,you give me that toy!

Lost in thought......
Lost in thought......late in the day Emma Sage and I were just sitting in the grass talking and I caught this moment....just precious.
Yup,,,,I'm a thumb sucker...from way back when
Yup....I'm a thumb-sucker from way back when.....

Have a great evening and a glorious tomorrow.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that last picture of her...she looks like she is looking right through to your soul!

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh your girl is so beautiful! I love the pics of her with the kitten below too. How special your home is...and family! Love you!

Naomi said...

They look like they're having so much fun.

Emma Sage's eye's in that last photo are just amazing.

Unknown said...

Great pics! Looks like the slip and slide is a hit!
Lauren is a thumb-sucker too. Helps her get to sleep! :)

Kari said...

That last picture sure touched my heart or soul or something. Beautiful!