Tuesday, June 27, 2006

~GIFTS~

There is a wonderful new book project underway [one that I am so very excited about!]. My dear friend, AlwaysChaos, wrote a Detailed Post about the project in her blog.

Please visit, GIFTSDS, to find out more about the project and hopefully, each and everyone of you [Monica, Betsy, Nicole, Jan, Carol, Rebecca, Christine, Annette, Shannon, Stephanie, Shawn, Mary, Michelle....and on and on and on and on.........all of you amazing mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandparents and cousins and friends] out there who have been blessed by the magic and wonder of an extra chromosome in your life, will get out pen and paper and write an essay about what Down syndrome has brought to your life.

I can not wait to read the finished book and I do believe it will be a book that I will give as 'GIFTS' for years to come.

Peace and love, Tara Marie & Emma Sage & Clan

No comments: