Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mix blessing?

Emma Sage is just so bright and inquisitive,,,,she is always asking questions and talking up a storm. Tonight I decided I'm not too sure if this is a good thing or not!

She comes up to me,,,,pats my belly [did I mention I have lost 38lbs since February?] and says "Mommy, baby in you belly?" I smile and say "No, baby" and then Emma Sage pats my belly again and says "Oh, just fat?" lol!!

So how am I supposed to respond to that bright little girl.....she figured, 'Big belly=baby' or 'Big belly=fat'!!!

I guess I better figure out how to teach her tact, so that she doesn't do this to complete strangers in the grocery store!

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

How are you losing the weight? I set up a 2nd blog (Losing a hundredweight) to discuss my own progress and the way I was doing it. If you can spare a few minutes, visit the site and feel free to leave comments or start a debate :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kim,,,,I popped over but didn't get a chance to really read the blog,,,,but will and will jump right in....I'll join you on losing the hundredweight!