Sunday, March 07, 2010

Working it out through song.....




My whole life, music has always played an important part. When Emma Sage was first born, I noticed that if I played various pieces of music, she responded differently, and began to incorporate music into all of our 'therapy' [you might recall, but I provided all of Emma Sage's therapies at home or in programs in the general population [we were opted out of EI]....music, dance and movement.

So, as I have been working through somethings in my own life, I turn once again to music to help sooth my soul and clear my mind.

Emma Sage is more than happy to assist Momma in singing and dancing.

Of late, I have fallen in love with this performer......and I'm thinking I have a new 'favorite'

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ray LaMontagne! Listen to "Trouble" if you haven't already...