Thursday, June 25, 2009

My big girls at Camp PALS

Just sharing two photographs of my big girls at Camp PALS.

katrinabeach

gretaboardwalk

I just love the blog and being able to follow along the activities of the campers [and counselors] as the day's roll forward] Emma Sage made me record her today saying "I can't WAIT for Camp PALS" because she loves seeing all the video clips [she got the inspiration from the invitation that some of the Campers made to the sponsors to join them on Saturday at the closing ceremonies.

We are heading out early in the morning, as Katrina said that they have a few things for Emma Sage to do and they wanted her to join them for lunch and the to watch the closing ceremonies. I can't wait to see my little girl at camp.......as she is so excited to go again this year. I hope to remember my camera!!!!

3 comments:

Ria said...

Have fun!!
Bill and Ria

My name is Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! That she can go and hang with her sisters... it looks like a blast!