Monday, October 20, 2008

31 for 21

Emma Sage in water color

Michael Jurogue Johnson

The above watercolors of Emma Sage were painted by Michael Jurogue Johnson, and inspirational young man with Down syndrome, who is a wonderful painter.

Please go visit his site on the link about and visit all the galleries of his work.

If you are wondering what to do for your Christmas/Holiday cards this year, please consider purchasing some of Michael's, as they are just beautiful and all sales go to help him continue to purchase the supplies he needs to paint.

Christmas and Note Cards Link

I also know that if you e-mail Robin, Michael's Mother, she might have a selection of a box set of Holiday cards...I had seen them in the past, but I couldn't find them scrolling through last night [life has been so very busy, I have had no time to even stop and 'think', but I know there were there in the past]

P.S. aren't those paintings of Emma Sage just wonderful!!!! I look at them an marvel at Michael's talent.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey Moley- how do you get around with all of these famous people? Great paintings!

Anonymous said...

I don't see any Christmas cards! I'm completely interested though...but I just see amazing paintings. Linkee please?