Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Joy of Family

DSC08055

We went for a walk on Sunday with our cousins.......

DSC08079
Princess Fiona

DSC08066
Connor

DSC08070
Miss Emma Sage

DSC08076
Miss Kelsy


DSC08078
Sisters........

DSC08083
Otto and Emma Sage....he is such a great big brother.....

DSC08097
Walking with Aunt Patti....

DSC08098

This is such a beautiful trail....it starts in the town I grew up in, follows along the river [it is the old train bed] and ends a mile up the road from our house. the trail is a little over 13 miles. When I was a young girl, we used to walk the tracks and pick raspberries and hop on the trains [I know, crazy kids....but the frieght trains would roll [lumber] through this area at a crawl]......the views from this trail are incredible. We are so blessed that this is now a part of our county park systems.

When I start training for the 1/2 marathon in June, I will run the trail for my training.

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Anyone get hit by a snow/slushball?

Anonymous said...

Thank you...... it was just like I was there with you I love you all so much Kisses from Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks SO cold there! I've never seen snow in real life!! What a lovely place to go for a walk though :) :)

Beautiful photos!

~Allie

Kari said...

Please keep taking photos!!! Love them ALL!!!