Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Waste-free Lunches

Otto has been joining me in my quest for optimal health. He used to love to buy school lunches [I think it was because his friends did and they thought it was cool]

but since we have been on a quest for optimal health and fitness in our home [I have lost 53lbs to date and have a goal of 45lbs more] he has been taking lunches [this makes this Momma happy, as his sister's always bring/brought lunch] and I found this lunch box and concept wonderful. It is called 'Waste-Free Lunches' and the reuseable lunchbox is located at Laptop Lunches.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Chanelle's school encourages wasteless lunches too. They sent home containers to all the children in her school to encourage the students and parents. I think it is wonderful!

Neurotic Atty said...

Wow, Tara! Good for you!!! I never did catch on to the running thing, so my weight loss has been kind of stymied.

I admit that I am guilty of taking my lunch in plastic baggies, but I've been re-using them since I often take things like pretzels and PB sandwiches, which don't carry a risk of bacterial contamination. Still, it is pretty wasteful.