Tuesday, January 08, 2008

DSC05551

“A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.”

The New Year is upon us, and Little Miss Emma Sage has been wonderful. Her love of all the Magic and Glitter of the Holiday was infectous. She has been up to so many things, and this Momma has been so neglegent in updating her blog.

I had a hard time dealing with the loss of a dear friend. The fragility of life was difficult to accept and process for me.

I celebrated my 44th Birthday [and Emma Sage was just so excited to tell everyone that it was her Momma's 44th Birthday] and then on the next day, Rick and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversay.

At the same time, my Mother-in-Law Lorraine, fell on the wicked ice we had shattered her Femur bone. So, we have been busy traveling to and from [and visiting] with her as she recovers.

Christmas Eve arrived and Christmas Day [I have lots of pictures and stories to tell...but will save them for a day when I have more time to upload and write]

New Year's Eve was quiet and very special, with Emma Sage, Rick and I the only ones home to say 'Good-bye' to 2007 and welcome in 2008!!!

I thank all of you who stop by and visit and I'm sorry that I have been a bad blogger!

Stop by soon to see and hear all about all the adventures Emma Sage has been up to!

Peace and love, Tara Marie & Emma Sage and clan

3 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

I'm so glad you're back. I understand the bittersweetness of this holiday season. After burying my brother on Christmas Eve, I felt guilty trying to find joy in Christmas Day; but I know that he wouldn't want us to mourn. Still, it's very hard.

Happy belated birthday, and happy new year! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Lara

Kim Ayres said...

Glad you're back with us :)

Kari said...

Your not a bad blogger. In fact your one of the best bloggers. Happy your back!