Monday, September 10, 2007

102+ Fever.....My sweet child is sick

102 fever......my baby is sick

Emma Sage has been running a 102+ fever all day........I've given her two baths to cool her down, trying desperately to get fluids into her as she cries and says her stomach hurts too much.

I feel helpless. Daddy is away.....big sister Nini is away......Greta is at field hockey, all of her comfort people are gone. Mommy has been trying to keep cold compresses on her.

I hope this breaks soon.....before it breaks my heart!

Emma Sage turned to me at one point and weakly said "I feel like I'm dying"

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs for sweet ES from Miss E. I hope she recover quickly.

Kari said...

Saying a little prayer for your sweet girl. Hope she is feeling well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

oh the poor little pet!
I do hope she's feeling better very soon!
(((lots of hugs for Emma Sage)))

~Allie

Anonymous said...

Poor Emma Sage! Feel better soon!

ntmjbmom said...

Oh, I hope she gets feeling better SOON!!

Hugs,
Amy

Betsy said...

Awww...poor baby... I hope she feels better soon!

Christina M said...

Oh no, sorry that she is not feeling good. Hope it is allready gone by the time you are reading this.
HUgs fr Vince

Michelle said...

I hope Emma Sage is feeling better soon!!

Michelle - Matthew's Mom

Carey said...

I hope Emma feels better real soon.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Poor Emma Sage :( I hope she's feeling better soon.

Tricia said...

Feel better, Emma Sage!

Anonymous said...

Has she been to the doctor yet? Maybe appendix?

Anonymous said...

oh, no. i was so hoping that when i stopped by to check on Emma Sage tonight i would find her feeling better...i hope that no new post at least means that things have not gotten any worse? she must feel so sad...hoping that things brighten up soon!
Debbie, Binny's mom

Unknown said...

MAJOR healing vibes to dear Emma Sage from Stella and her mom!