Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spreading the Love

Spread some Love

Please click on the above link to spread some love for a sweet little boy that needs our help.

Tammy, Parker's Momma, is one of my most favorite online friends. We share the same journey of loving a child with Down syndrome, but her journey is filled with many, many more obstacles than ours. I am in awe of all she does for Sir Parker and how her love and devotion for her little guy never detours her.....it just motivates her to keep on going....with a smile on her face and the unconditional love for a little guy that will just melt your heart.


Love for Parker

2 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

Thank you so much for posting about this.

Parky is sending you giant smooches!

Anonymous said...

Heck, if Parker is smooching, so will I. Thanks so much for posting.

Wow, I'm in my 40's and I want to sky dive. My family says "no". I may tell them "forget what you say". :)