Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Camp PALS

I have many stories to share from Katrina's week at Camp PALS as a counselor......but here are a few images till I get the time to share.....

and a link to Meridith Viera [of the Today Show and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire] has a blog entry about her son, Gabe who was also a counselor this year.

DSC08733
Katrina and her camper, Kimberly [they had the greatest week together]

DSC08997
The Spunky Starfish counselors....

DSC08995
The Spunky Starfish campers....

4 comments:

Christina M said...

That is great she was a counsler, I am sure she was a hit among the campers :-)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

How wonderful she was a counselor. I'm sure it was a great experience for her!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that she was a counselor! Great pictures, I can't wait to see more!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

A beautiful girl you have. I know you must be radiating with pride since she is just as beautiful on the inside.