Thursday, March 29, 2007

E-I-E-I-O


Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!
And on that farm he had a hen, E-I-E-I-O!
With a cluck, cluck here,
And a cluck, cluck there.
Here a cluck, there a cluck,
Everywhere a cluck, cluck!
Old MacDonald had a far, E-I-E-I-O!
We took our *first* offical walking of Spring to visit Ms. Bonnies farm.....and you'll never guess what we came home with.......
DSC04650
Following the leader, the leader.....We're following the leader, where-ever she may go!
DSC04537
They were quite excited to be out....it has been a long, cold winter.....
DSC04557
We got to see some new birds....
DSC04565
DSC04567
DSC04570
Emma Sage just loves this little guy....so do I!
DSC04578
Emma Sage just loves Ms. Bonnie [she is her riding teacher too] and here they are checking out one of the new, huge bunnies [still trying to guess what we came home with? lol!]
DSC04571
One of Emu's......of coarse we always have to sing the Wiggles, Emu song.
DSC04594
DSC04625
Can you say....Lucky, lucky children......
and this last one just made me laugh.....Mr. LadyBug is hanging out with Ms. Ladybug.......well, spring brings lots of mud, so 'Wellies' are the shoe of choice these days....
DSC04641
and if you are still trying to guess.......it is a Bunny.....well, actually, it is three Bunnies [just what I needed....lol!!! But Emma Sage is in heaven. She named them; Cadbury, Peter and Beatrix............now we will see how long it takes three Jack Russell Terriers to get over the fact that even though these are 'pet' Bunnies....they just think of them as 'game'.
The Bunnies are very sweet, very social, but may have to go back to Ms. Bonnies, we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....can Merry and I come visit you! That looks like so much fun!