Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh this child of mine.....

Yesterday, Emma Sage responded to me in a very 'fresh' voice....Sometimes when I remind her of something, or ask her to do something [and she is not in the mood] she will respond with a "OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

to which I look at her and say "Don't you get fresh with me young lady!"

to which she looks right back at me and says "I'm not a LADY, You're a LADY, I'm a little girl!"

LOL!!!! So I had to hold the laughter back and again explain that even that response was 'fresh' and to watch her tone.

Oh, this child of mine.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's right mama, she is a little girl. Too cute!

Jessica said...

That's too cute!!!

Susie said...

Dear Tara Marie,
The very funniest thing! My husband just brought in the mail as I was reading your comment. (Isn't that a strange coincidence!)
I love everything you sent, but the photographs are amazing! What talent you have, and they are beautiful girls!
The angel ornament touched my heart so much. It's just perfect. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
PS I can't wait to see pictures of that darling girl in the Santa apron!
((hugs))