Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Elephant Song

The Elephant Song - Cool Tunes for Kids by Eric Herman

Today at 10:30 am if you could keep my dear Mother, and Emma Sage's beloved, Nana, in your thoughts and prayers for a very postive surgery.

I am sharing this amazing song/video, as Nana is the most amazing Mother and Grandmother and she would just adore this video...........One of the greatest lessons my Mother taught me as a child and helped guide me as a Mother to my own children is this:

"The Greatest Gift you can ever give a child, is Allowing them to be Children for as Long as Possible!"

We love you Nana!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tm, I am sending you my deepest heartfelt hug and one million positive thoughts today.

My heart swells with fear thinking about your mother's surgery-and it's outcome, and yet I am calm knowing that your strong belief that no matter the outcome everything is going to be ok.

I hope that your mother's surgery goes well, and that it provides her with the time she needs with all of you.

Please remember that I am only a phone call away--any time of the day or night, and that while there is great distance in miles between us--my heart is right beside you every step of today.

jennifergg said...

Thank you for this post. It settled something inside me thatI hadn't even realized I'd been questioning...and blessings to you and your family. I will keep a good thought for all of you today.

The Mom said...

Tara - will be keeping your mom in our prayers today as she undergoes surgery. I pray that it will be successful and that it will help. My thoughts and prayers are with her and you and your family today....

Hugs!!!