Monday, August 07, 2006

Shattering a Stereotype

An article in today's TorontoSun

Shattering A Stereotype
Independent, well-spoken advocate has Down syndrome

By SANDY NAIMAN, TORONTO SUN

A wonderful article that inspires me to make sure that my daughter is raised just as Andreas Prinz [the advocate highlighted in the article] was by his mother.....to have her realize that........
"He was the centre of her life and she made him feel he could do anything he wanted to do,"

I hope you take the time to click on the above link and read this wonderful article about a very inspiring young man.

5 comments:

RNP said...

Great find TM, thank you for sharing.

Tammy and Parker said...

Tara Marie,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have a notebook that I am using to compile ideas, thoughts and inspiration on how to be the best parent possible to Parker.

This got printed and added.

Thanks!

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful article!

Debra said...

Wonderful...thanks so much for sharing this.

Debra and Hope

Nicole said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing it. I had to add it to my blog too. :)