Monday, July 03, 2006

Me and My Daddy

Emma Sage just adores her Daddy. While Rick travels often and for extended periods of time, there is not a moment that this little girl does not speak of him, ask for his where-abouts, calls him on the phone [her pretend phone] and when he returns home, Rick has a little shadow.

This past month was a long month of Emma Sage missing her Daddy, as he was only home a few days out of the whole month and we missed 'Fathers Day' with him.....so as you can see by the photographs below, we celebrated our Daddy when he returned.

Me and my Daddy
There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994


Yo Ma......you done yet?Me and my Daddy two
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. ~Jim Valvano

My Daddy's home
The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.~Richard Bach

Thank you Daddy for being the bestest Daddy in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Awwww - there is nothing like Daddy's who are wrapped around their little girl's fingers :) I can tell that this daddy adores Emma Sage, and that the feeling is totally mutual :)