Friday, June 09, 2006

"I'm Italian"......

OK, so today, Emma Sage proudly exclaims "I"m Italian".........so I'm thinking?!? What is that all about. Is she saying this because her Daddy is about to embark on a long trip back to Italy and they have been talking about the Italians?

I go over to where she [and her friends are] busy at the table creating with paper, scissors, bits and pieces of lace and fabric, sequins, pipe cleaners and glitter glue. There is front of Emma Sage is this wonderful collage that is a few layers deep and quite colorful. She smiles up at me and says "See, I' Italian"..................so again, I'm trying to figure out what she is alluding too and then Claudia picks up her paper and exclaims "I'm Italian too"!

Laughing I realize what they are saying....the two of them were trying to show me their creativity and were saying "I'm talented"!!! lol.....but somehow Little Miss turned 'talented' into 'Italian'.....

"Momma Mia".......What silly cleaver little girls!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how funny! Miss Emma Sage you crack me up! It's wonderful that you are so "Italian" ... I wish I was more like that ;)

Kari said...

I love "Italian". That is so funny and cute.