Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All 4 My Gals: I love being weird!

This picture reminded me so much of a post by my dear friend Nicole
All 4 My Gals: I love being weird! on 'Being Weird' where she speaks of her silly antics throughout life and the thing that caught me was how she walks with a 'spring and skip' in her steps.....as does Miss Emma Sage!

So Nicole, this photograph is for you!

Look at the spring in her step...

and you know what Jim Morrison always said "People are strange,,,,when you are a stranger"

4 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh she is SO beautiful! That picture is amazing too. I wish I was as radiant as our girl. :) HUGS HUGS HUGS, thanks for making my night.

Kari said...

TM all your new pictures are so awsome. I share your passion for photography and am in awe of the photos you capture. Emma sage is Beautiful! you definatley have talent! Love the little spring in her walk. My Chanelle has springs in her shoes as well :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful photo! As usual :) I love how she stands out among all the green around here - she's radiant! You can see the joy on that child's face! Oh how I would love for our girls to run and laugh and jump together like this one day!

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous photo - you capture Emma's beauty so well - fabulous work! She floats on air.