Friday, April 28, 2006

Stuff Portraits Friday.....

I found this amazing blog called, Random and Odd, and of coarse I loved the title [since I'm quite Random and Odd] and come to find the owner is an amazing woman/mother/lover/friend who has a passion for photography as I do.

So here is my first attempt at her weekly theme, Stuff Portraits Friday.


1. Something Big
Laying on the ground
Laying down in the peach orchard, checking out the view of a cricket.......and the view is BIG!

2. Something Small
Sweet child walking alone
A child walking alone in the orchard............she looks so small amongst the trees.

3. Half of Something
image43-1
Half of my children.

OK, so this was my first try.....next week I'll get the list on Monday and really be creative!

8 comments:

Random and Odd said...

Awesome pictures!
I'm glad you stopped by and played. The more you play the more people come by and visit.
This week was pretty quiet.

Teena in Toronto said...

Lovey pix!

I played :)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

those are incredible pictures!

I played too

CameraDawktor said...

Totally creative and beautiful photos, love them!

CameraDawktor said...

Can you e-mail me the link to your flickr page, my popup blocker wouldn't let me go to your flickr page and your photos are cool!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Loved your photos :)

Charlotte in Pa said...

That orchard is BEAUTIFUL... and so is your daughter. I'm glad you played! By the way, if you think you're getting the assignment on Monday, I'd warn you not to hold your breath. Kristine usually posts it on Wednesday or so... :-)

Kami said...

Great shots!!

Welcome to SPF!

I played.