Monday, March 06, 2006

Trying this out....

One of the moms' on Trisomy21Online made a beautiful photo montage for her son's first year of life...........so of coarse you know me and photographs, I have always wanted to try one of these and I only uploaded a few recent shots and add one of my most favorite songs [Teach Your Children Well, by CSN] so if you are interested,,,take a peek. I have realized that I need to go through my photographs and work with the music and how this program either fades in/out or zooms in/out....and set my lay-up that way....but I figured this isn't too shabby for a first attempt. Thank you Christine for sharing Nolans first year with us.

View this video montage created at One True Media
Emma Sage

3 comments:

The Mom said...

Tara Marie - this is beautiful! I loved looking back a bit - Emma Sage is growing into such a big girl! Her joy and personality just shine through in her photos :) We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful Tara Marie! I enjoyed looking throug all the lovely photos of Miss Emma Sage.

On another note: how is your sister doing? I've been thinking about her and praying things are going well with this pregnancy.

Kari said...

That was really beautiful Emma Sage is really photogenic! I think one day i will need to sort through my 5 million pictures and make one of those. I also love the song you chose!