Saturday, February 11, 2006

EmmaSageRavineMagicalChild3


EmmaSageRavineMagicalChild3
Originally uploaded by annikaleigh.
Here is an edited version of one of my most favorite photographs that I have ever taken [it is in my folder of most favorites]. It was edited by a community member at Flickr.com. I am not well versed with post photo editing and I am really enjoying learning everything there is to taking my raw photograph and tweeking it to a work of art [in my eyes].

Flickr.com is like a dream come true for me.......as a young girl I would sit for hours and hours reading the old issues of National Geographic that we had from my Mamie and PopPop, looking at all the incredible photographs from around the world....and now at Flickr.com and the digital age, I can sit and look at amazing photographs from all around the world and interact with the photographers in various communities online.

Man, I love the digital age.

No comments: