Friday, January 27, 2006

Nanny McPhee.....

Today was truly a magical day and the ending was one of pure delight!

Emma Sage has been to a few movies, and will sit and watch patiently......laughing at times and interested....but NEVER, EVER like she was tonight.

The movie Nanny McPhee grabbed on to my little girl and took her for a Magical ride. I have never seen Emma Sage so intent on any movie before.....she was just drawn to the big screen and you could see her eyes dancing with delight at this incredible movie.

At the end, she was grinning from ear-to-ear and clapped so joyfully. She told us that she 'Loved Nanny McPhee" and wanted to watch it again!

I highly recommend this movie and I am planning on taking my little girl one more time in the theatre because I would love to relive the Magic all over again with my little girl! [and Otto and Greta!]

1 comment:

Transcribe Interview said...

We are a professional interview transcription services company with a multi-lingual team that has a solid history of producing accurate copy.