Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Ravine on Kenny's Birthday....

I went for a walk in the rain today....to reflect on this special day, the anniversary of the day of my brother Kenny's birth. He would have been 41 years old today and I miss him dearly.

Kenny passed away tragically a week after Emma Sage was born....I so wish he had gotten the chance to meet her and watch her grow up. Kenny always loved the 'underdog' and he would have cherished this little girl of mine.

This picture symbolizes your spirit Kenny......Happy Birthday!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A Hopi Prayer

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there,


I do not sleep;

I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glint on the snow; I am the sunlight on ripened grain; I am the gentle rain.


When you waken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave. I am not there. I did not die.


For everything beautiful that you see will bring a memory of me.

No comments: