Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Inspiration..........

"When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be." ~ Patanjali (c. 1st to 3rd century BC)


One of the greatest gifts that I have been given by the grace of Emma Sage in our lives ~ is the incredible people I am meeting along our journey.

One such family is the Fields Family, who have opened their hearts and home to a child with Trisomy 21. Not only one child, but TWO. As they journeyed into adopting a little girl with Down syndrome, the opportunity for them to adopt and parent another little girl presented itself to them................. So this amazing family is being blessed by two precious little girls that come sporting that designer gene!

I posted the link to their family website above in their name and I encourage you to go visit and be so filled with inspiration and joy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have connected with such wonderful people as you both! I wish more people with DS children could see your awesome awe inspiring blogspots. I am so happy each day to see what's going on in your house. I have started a blog, but I haven't done much with it yet. I will let you know when there is actually something interesting to look at. Have a wonderful Tuesday night!